CA – Chartered Accountancy
Chartered Accountancy is a dream profession and also challenging as it offers self-practice or job opportunities in the area of Accountancy, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate governance, Corporate Finance Project evaluation, Company & Business laws and several other areas. The course provides a multi-faceted outlook to the CA aspirant ranging from operations of a business and economics to its marketing, audit, financing and legal aspects.
Many business, corporation and individuals want to hire a chartered accountant because they know the complexity of financial and accounting matters these days and they expect someone incredibly knowledgeable to tackle these matters seriously as well as sensitively. Businessmen want to feel secured about their economic issues and want to ensure that these are being handled without worry of legal consequences or errors that could cost them badly.
Therefore, chartered accountant is responsible for handling accounts and finance related matters, prepare, analyze and audit accounts, deal with money management, along with providing financial advice.
Professional CA’s are free to join as auditors of companies. They can also join as a private practice of audit and consultancy. Some of the areas suited to the services of Chartered Accounts are Financial Accounting, Auditing, Cost Accounting, Tax Management, Consultancy etc.
Some of the highlighting features of the course are:
- A reputed professional course at affordable expenditure
- High salary scale
- Wide job opportunities in public sector, private sector or for self-practice
- Career options in India and abroad
- A safe career to choose as the job is not get affected by fluctuations in industry
Features of CA Course @ Momentum Academy
- Well experienced CA & CMA professionals as faculties
- State-of-the-art library
- On the job practical training facility
- Assistance for online registration with CA institutes
- Article ship training assistance
- Placement assistance
- Free study materials
- Continuous assistance till a student passes
- Special attention for weak and students from science background
- Individual attention on doubt clearance (online service also available)
- Mock test
- Registration with CA institute: ₹ 9,200
- Coaching fee Momentum: ₹ 25,000.
- Exam fee for ICAI: ₹ 1,500.
- Registration: ₹ 17,200
- Coaching fee Momentum: ₹ 45,000.
- IT training and orientation programme: ₹ 13,500.
- Exam fee: ₹ 2,700.
- Registration with CA institute: ₹ 22,000.
- IT and Orientation programme: ₹ 14,500.
- Coaching fee Momentum: ₹ 7,000 / paper.
- Exam Fee: ₹ 3,600
Student Enquiry Form
I am Asheesh. I joined Momentum Academy for Advanced Studies for CA coaching and it was the best decision of my life. They shared every important information, techniques and smart moves for attempting questions in CA exam. Frequent tests, guidelines and strategies made it easy for me to crack CA exam in the first attempt. I am working as an Audit manager at Hurmuz Accountancy Consultants and Services LLC at Sultanate of Oman and I am very happy with what I am. Credit goes to Momentum!
Credit to my success goes to Momentum Academy for Advanced Studies as their guidance and quality coaching made me cleared CA exam with good scores. They have experienced and knowledgeable faculty who are all CA and CMA. They tell us the best tactics and shortcuts to crack even difficult exam. It was under their leadership I cleared CA exam with good scores and now I am working happily as a Manager at Kerala Financial Corporation, Kottayam. Thanks a lot!
I have done CMA from Momentum Academy in 2003 which truly changed my life. I am today working as a Finance Manager at Carrier Transicold Hong Kong Limited. The concepts taught at Momentum have helped me climb success ladder easily and confidently. Thank you so much!
Hard work, regularity, and great guidance at Momentum Academy had helped me complete my CA. I still remember the ways we are taught different CA concepts as a result of which I have a bright CA career and now working in my dream job. I am working at Ernst & Young Global Limited, a multinational professional services firm, headquartered in London, UK. Credit goes to Momentum and our teachers who helped me achieve my dream.